Get ready for some nostalgia, here are my top 5 graphic tees that you with were still in your wardrobe from the 90s.
Tee by Guess, Jeans by Guess
Photos by Allison Kuhl
Enter 90s nostalgia! How much are you wishing that you kept your Tommy t-shirt from back in the day. I mean I remember I had one it would have been my go to now! It had the best cut, over sized yet not baggy ugh if only we knew it would all come around in time for us to actually wear it again! This vintage Guess t-shirt made me feel all the same vibes.
I swear I remember talking my dad into how cool this t-shirt was and how I absolutely needed it for back to school! Back in the day purchases like this were like the end all be all! Haha such a cute memory, this top literally takes me back to my favorite days where I was visiting Vancouver from Switzerland and shopping on Robson was like the biggest treat ever. My dad always promised me one afternoon, he was so patient! The influence from the 90s on todays outfits and styling is basically my favorite I think it is because when I discovered my love for fashion, standing out and styling things were deep in to baby tees, chokers and chucks.
Top 5 graphic tshirts straight from the 90’s
1. Raise your hand if your first perfume was Tommy girl. If so you need this Tommy Tshirt
2. Playstation or Nintendo 64? If you had either you know why you need this Tee
3. You know you learn the Oops I did it again Music video off by hear if so guess what you need this Tee
4. I dont even like to drink Coca Cola but I do love a good classic timeless logo like this one
5. If you bought their logo tee and paired it with red snake print jeans its time to buy it again, yes Guess
Starting to talk Spring in my Top 5 style posts, make sure to keep up with all the affordable trends I will be sending your way and while you are at it be sure to browse the last post in the serious, cause you know overalls work perfectly under these tees. Happy Monday babes.