The top 5 Overalls to take you right into Spring. Pair it with your favorite faux fur to beat the late winter cold as well.
Photos by Allison Kuhl
Obviously I found these images lingering on my desktop, they are way to fun to not share! Plus I have been wanting to share my Top 5 Picks in overalls with you for a while. There is no end of the season to overalls, which is why it is always appropriate to share them. The key is always the perfect layers, for winter and for spring. Just lighten the fabrics a bit! This outfit was one of my favorites paired with my red hair that I had when I worked with L’Oreal #Colorista, This color is Tangerine #40 just incase you are interested in getting this firey look for yourself.
Top 5 Overalls shop them here:
1. 7 for All Mankind – Love the wide legged retro look these palazzo style overalls have.
2. G-Star – Always must have a slim cut style and these have all the assets
3. Rag & Bone – Ok so here are your perfect cropped overalls. A little flare and just the right length.
4. Levis – Obviously a must have in this round up.
5. Freepeople – These slouchy babes will be your casual go to’s promise
Check out a few of my other Top 5 posts let me know what else you want to see. Love rounding up my favorites. Happy Monday!