Top 5 Vacation ready jumpers that need to find a place in your getaway suite case for the next adventure to the beach.
Photos by Brit Gill
This post entirly inspired by my new favorite jumper by Moon River. I could have worn this every day on my get away to Mexico. It made me think that every one needs at least 2 or 3 go to jumpers for beach getaways. They are easy to pack because of minimal space and they are an immediate cool outfit especially when paired with a hat. People always ask me how I pack and get all the necessary outfits to places I travel to and packing smart is the only way to answer that question. Bring items that you know you might actually wear more than once. Once for photos and once for dinner sans camera. Accessories are key, so keep that in mind as well, they switch up an entire look when paired a certain way. So for this weeks top 5 style post I found 5 jumpers that check all the boxes that this one did as well.
Top 5 Jumpers
1. Flynn Skye jumper, this has the same tie front that is just oh so flattering and vacation ready.
2. Make a statement in red and off the shoulder with this Faithfull the Brand Jumper
3. Cleobella is always a boho babes dream
4. Stripes are always a good choice, ASTR the label is on point
5. Florals on a romper is a must and so is Freepeople
You are welcome and now because of this they are all in my shopping cart! Great! But it is OK, because these are all so timeless and jumpers are always a comfortable go to. Moon River is the newest coolest kid on the block, I couldnt find this actual jumper, I am sure it is sold out already, but I have linked the top with this same print for you guys. Happy Friday.