1. Visit; The land of the signature Swiss chalets in the mountain town, Tschiertschen
2. Eat; A traditional swiss lunch on the ski slopes of the world renown resort Flims / Laax.
Order; these “Pizokel” at the Capalari Restaurant
3. Explore; Take a walk around the Lenzerheide Lake, Winter or Summer the views are perfection.
4. Discover; The railways connecting the mountain towns in the canton, Graubünden are not just transit but a beautiful experience in itself.
5. Discover; The italian part of Switzerland, the Ticino, is filled with a mix of the tropics and mountain air.
The city of Locarno is situated on the breathtaking lake Maggiore.
7. Eat; A traditional swiss cabin breakfast.
8. Visit; History exists in stone built roman old towns in the valley Verzasca
9. Explore; The streets of Ascona in Ticino, one of my favorite towns.
10. Visit; Surrounded by mountains at the end of one single road the mountain town Arosa
11. Visit; The word famous Landwasser Viaduct in Filisur on the railway to St. Moritz
The scenes of my home country are magical. So excited to share 11 places to visit in my home country. This video takes my breath away every time I watch it and I feel so grateful to have grown up in such a stunning place. So excited to share some of my favorite views, foods and places with you today. Eating your way through a visit to switzerland is easy, lunch on pizokel, risotto and spaghetti after starting the day with fresh bread dried meats and a collection of delicious cheeses. My mouth is watering just thinking about it all. There is no shortage of picture perfect mountain towns in Graubünden, dont be fooled by the snowy mountain tops, the summer is just as welcoming, the lakes turn into swimmable refreshing sunday afternoons and the ski slopes turn into hiking trails. We shall go back soon, cant stay away, after all it is actually my home. Photos by me and Mike
> > > > >